11 Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height Naturally

In this blog of Yoga to Increase Height, you will get to known about 11 Effective and Easy Yoga Poses to Increase Height Naturally, even if your age is more than 18!

Can Yoga really increase your height? A short answer to this question is YES! There are many factors that are dependent on height growth, one of the factors includes daily stretching of the body and talking about stretching, we all know Yoga is best for that!

hanging on a bar
Bar Hang

Either you can hang on a bar or do pull-ups or just relax and stretch your body is a more efficient way with following a good yoga routine, and this is what you will going to learn in this blog; 11 effective yoga poses to increase height with some additional practice you will get to know below.

11 Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height
What I will get to know in this blog?

Here Comes 11 Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height, Other Factors Dependent for Height Growth, Additional Practice, Conclusion, and Some FAQs:

11 Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height

(We have already made a detailed article on all 11 yoga poses mentioned in this blog, so feel free to click that yoga pose and learn more about it)

1. Tadasana (Mountain Pose)

2. Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend)

3. Anjaneyasana (Crescent Moon Pose)

4. Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog)

5. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)

6. Matsyasana (Fish Pose)

7. Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Pose)

8. Balasana (Child’s Pose)

9. Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand)

10. Sirsasana (Headstand)

11. Shavasana (Corpse Pose)

Other Factors Dependent for Height Growth

80% of your height is dependent upon your genes and the remaining 20% is dependent upon many factors such as your lifestyle, your diet, your stretching routine, etc. So, yes if you consider every factor and follow this yoga routine of Yoga Poses to Increase Height, you can be able to increase a few centimeters or even a few inches of your height.

Additional Practices

After following the 11 effective yoga poses to increase height you can do some slow breathing pranayamas like Bhramari and Udgeeth Pranayama after Kapalbharti Kriya to remove dust and cleanse your respiratory system for better results. Slow breathing pranayamas will increase the flow of blood all over your body and this will increase the effect of stretching that you have done before doing pranayama.

Conclusion

So these were the 11 effective yoga poses to increase height with some additional practice and also other factors that are dependent on height growth.

At last, I would like to say height does not matter much, you do not need to be six feet tall in order to be successful. There are millions of examples and people out there who are successful and doing great in their life with short height! Keep loving yourself the way you are, because you are unique in your own way and keep doing yoga and stay healthy and happy and make the world happy.

Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)

Can Yoga really increase your height?

A short answer to this question is YES! There are many factors that are dependent on height growth, one of the factors includes daily stretching of the body and talking about stretching, we all know Yoga is best for that!

What are the 11 effective yoga poses to increase height?

The 11 most effective yoga poses to increase height are as follow:
1. Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
2. Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend)
3. Anjaneyasana (Crescent Moon Pose)
4. Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog)
5. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
6. Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
7. Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Pose)
8. Balasana (Child’s Pose)
9. Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand)
10. Sirsasana (Headstand)
11. Shavasana (Corpse Pose)

What are the factors that are dependent for Height Growth?

80% of your height is dependent upon your genes and the remaining 20% is dependent upon many factors such as your lifestyle, your diet, your stretching routine, etc.

Does height really matters?

No. Height does not matter much, you do not need to be six feet tall in order to be successful. There are millions of examples and people out there who are successful and doing great in their life with short height! Keep loving yourself the way you are, because you are unique in your own way and keep doing yoga and stay healthy and happy and make the world happy.

Leave a Comment